ADVISORY & INVESTMENTS
Our methodology supports to provide the best hands on approach, direct engagement with each project, and offer the most knowledgeable expertise for projects to significantly improve ROI and business processes. From project development, new market expansion, implementation strategy, capital funding requirements, and financial architecture modeling, our platform is to establish a zero-carbon world as part of our ethical business standard. We invest directly or bring capital investors to part-take in new exciting ventures to support and accelerate the dissemination of new and best practices through our global network.
As climate infrastructures and renewable energy projects are struggling in the way they do not fully comply with classic project methodologies, CB Williams Carbon Systems proprietary platform methodology tailors comprehensive project management models engaging public, financial, operating and engineering stakeholders to better sustain and harmonize the project starting with its due diligence to the best outcome in terms of performance and sustainability level.
CB Williams Carbon Systems' platform starts with the idea that public and private partners on climate related project do not share the same vision or interest and do not speak the same language. Thus we provide a range of harmonization, neutral coordination and management services to the project owners by managing:
- 1. Political Sensitiveness
- 2. Standard Compliance
- 3. Pre-Selection and Selection of Partners
- 4. Responsibilities and Liability Schemes
- 5. Project Performance level-up (in cooperation with project designers)
- 6. Fund raising and Investments Mechanisms
- 7. Investors Relations
The Climate Bonds Development ProgramTM
Working from project inception or existed bearings to project development and commercialization, the assistance and issuance of the“Climate Bond Certified” Standard differentiates project investibility from the rest. This requires a specific financial architecture and customized process in order to effectively comply with the global certification standard according to each project that is admitted into the Program. We also assist its development in affected industry segments, working with The Climate Bonds Initiative, a project of The Carbon Disclosure Project, including the contribution of the developing and promoting the Standard worldwide.
Climate Bond Issuance
- We assist in bringing to light by establishing the “Carbon Bond Certified” mark on highly qualified projects in cooperation with The Climate Bonds Initiative which issues the International Certification. Pre-screening is required through intense due diligence and business audit through The Climate Bonds Development Program in order to qualify and assist the success of the project to it’s most valuable capacity, in order to assist in maximum investability and preparation for review by The Climate Bonds Initiative Standards Board. Risk factors are identified and solutions are sought in order to penetrate deep into the very fabric of the project that will born the foundation to the projects chance of success to speed and scale.
- Additionally, the Program assists the project to fruition via the appointment and creation of technical workgroups and institutional investor input organized by the Program. In collaboration with our strategic network coalition, along with our expert team of green financiers, we build truly sustainable and highly qualified investable projects identifying and innovating diverse, credible, and transparent financial instruments to create clear direction, exit, and accountable sustainable assurances for investors.
- To establish welcoming conditions and readiness for investment participation.
- Select projects must be categorized as carbon reduction projects approved by international organizations such as the UNFCCC and World Bank green project standards.
- Invested projects shall be organized to issue asset-backed securities via bonds while creating new set of derivatives attached with a quality standard, resulting in blue ocean first-mover advantage and strategic differentiation from the rest. This positioning allows investors to safe, long-term investments and the option to exit projects with short-term capital return by liquidating the first issued bonds as second round institutional investors purchase them due to the climate bond solidarity, transparency, and credibility upon securitization.
- Government guarantees may act as a promise in the unlikely event of default of the bond and in return may maintain the assets in order to prevent disruption or loss of the project development or industry.
- The structure of the bond will be backed by the assets to provide bottom-line protection.